- ACDL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The Client should check this page from time to time to ensure that the Client is happy with any changes.
- What information ACDL collects, and why ACDL collects it
- How ACDL uses that information
- How ACDL protects that information
- ACDL may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode
- What does ACDL with this information:
ACDL requires this information to understand the needs of the Client and provides to the Client a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- ACDL may use the information to improve his services.
- ACDL may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which ACDL think the Client may find interesting using the email address which the Client has provided.
- From time to time, ACDL may also use the information of the Client to contact him/her for market research purposes. ACDL may contact the Client by email. ACDL may use the information to customise the website according to the interest of the Client.
ACDL is committed to ensuring that the information of the Client is secured. For this purpose, ACDL will not hold the personal data of the Client during the performance of the Contracts and for any longer than is necessary. Further, ACDL has taken reasonable steps to protect the information of the Client against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage and destruction.
- Access to the information of the Client:
The Client has the right to request a copy of the information ACDL has about him/her. If the Client wants to know what information ACDL holds about the Client, corrects information or removes the information ACDL has, please get in contact via the contact form.